Sunday, September 2, 2007

long weekend (Journal #3)

Actually, I have no feeling about long vacation because I have already experienced a long long time vacation in my recent time.
I was used to working everyday whatever night shift or day shift. However, since 2 years ago, I quitted my job for I had to prepare my NCLEX-RN exam and TOELF IBT. That is why I said that I have no ideal about the long vacation.

To be honest, I am not a person who loves travel because I think that travel is really trouble to me and I have to prepare every thing before I start off my trip. In the usual day, my job made me felt exhausted, so if I have any choice, I will stay home to enjoy my leisure time.
But under one special situation, I will love to travel. I will love to travel with my family. I have ever watched a movie called “My Big Fat Creek Wedding” That is how my family looks like. When we congregate together, we are talking, laughing, and eating.


Food is a very indispensable thing especially to my family and we are always searching some fantastic restaurants for we can try it together. As I feel tired or helpless, my family can always soothe my restless mind. By traveling with them, I was able to forget those annoying problems.

As to this long vacation, I think that I won’t go anywhere. However, I expect next coming vacation, that is, Christmas vacation. I hope that my family can visit me and my sister during the vacation, and I can show them the world where I am living. Why I so expect the next coming long time holiday?? The most important reason is that Christmas is a family day. Everybody should be with their family.
For me, no matter how wonderful the vacation is, without family, the vacation will mean nothing.

1 comment:

leinster said...

Ah yes, family and food...that is more I like it.