Monday, October 8, 2007

The Expository paragraph ( Journal #17 )

If I could visit any place in the world, I would like to visit Korea. I have some reasons for my ideal. First, in the recent year, Korean drama becomes very popular and through the Korean drama, we can see Korean’s own culture such as: food, custom, and so on and the more information from Korean I contact the more interest I have. I want to further know and experience the really Korean culture. For example: how Korean women dress, how spicy their food is and how beautiful the winter scenes are. The second reason is that recently, Korea’s economic system is getting stronger. One of the reasons that make Korea’s economy gets blooming is high-tech products. Such as: cell phones and computers and also those products make whole world start knowing Korea. Finally, each girl loves to shop for the fashion accessory of course including me. I would like to go to the place where the Korean young people will usually go shopping and I will purchase the latest and fashion things for my family and my friends. According to those reasons, I would like to choose Korea to visit.

1 comment:

leinster said...

Great. Next time you just need to refine the grammatical aspect of the paragraph.