Friday, October 5, 2007

Universal Studios ( Journal #15 )

On September 29th, all of ALP students had a big patty, that is, we went to universal studios. This time is not my first time to go to universal studios; however, it was my first time to go there with my classmates who were from different countries. This experience was very interesting because each person must use their second language, English, to communicate with each other. Although we were not in the regular class, we were still l learning. Some people like speeding rides but others don’t. Some people like horror things like horror house but some of them don’t even though each person has their own liking. Sometimes, we have different pinions that will make us argue but eventually we can always find the balance. By this traveling experience, I start trying to hang out with some classmates who I am not familiar with. By this chance, I also met some friends that we didn’t see each other for a long time. Actually, I love people. I love the feeling that when I and my friends be with together.
I strongly believe that people can’t be alone. No matter how old you are or which status you are at, we all need people surround us like family and friends.
So, I say: my dear friends, how about eating “Hot Pot” next week.

No comments: