Sunday, October 21, 2007

Halloween Party ( jounal #19 )

Halloween is coming. I have never joined such kind of party so far. Actually, I am not a party animal, so I don’t go to party in the past. As I received the invitation card, I had no intention to join the Halloween party at that time. One of the reasons is that I don’t know what kind of costume I can wear. After my sister heard what I said, she yelled me. She said” you should experience any kind of American culture and Halloween is the most important occasions in the America. Besides my sister, my friends also strongly invited me to join them. So finally, I changed my mind. As to costume, I will probably play a sexy nurse or a naughty devil. Why will I choose this costume? First of all, the nurse costume is related to my occupation because usually, we worked in the hospital professionally and seriously, now in this particularly occasion, I want to reverse this stereotype image to everyone. The naughty devil, because it is Halloween, it is very appropriate to play a character that is related to ghost. That is why I want to choose a devil role to be my costume. Well, that is only my imagination. If someone really want to know what kind of costume I will wear, go to the Halloween party and then the answer will be revealed at that time.

No comments: